July 8, 2009

The Urge to Create a Blog

I just can't help it!  I've been sucked into this notion that having a blog will make me happy and now I can't stop thinking about it.  I go to bed thinking about how I'll design and organize the blog, I wake up thinking of topics I could write about, I spend every spare moment searching ways to customize and organize my blog - my own little bloggy-boo, what a sweet little thing it is, my precious...oh sorry.

I must remember that there's life happening around me that's real...and that it's more important than this blog.  But for now, since it's the newest project in my life, I'm confessing that I've been a bit obsessed.  I get like that.  

Will I really follow through with this thing?  I get excited about stuff like this and I let it die off a couple weeks later...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...