July 2, 2009

About Me

Hi! My name is Emily.


I like things like...
garlic, belly laughing, Canadian geese, hugging my hubby Tedd, screened-in porches, limes, the woods, being barefoot, FALL, wood floors, brand new notepads/planners/calendars, hydrangeas, peonies, mint iced tea, chewy runts, decorating, blogging of course, a clean house (not that it happens often enough), baking, robin's-egg blue, worshipping God, the lake, when daffodils bloom in the Spring, Philly cheesesteaks, the beach, and the Bible...
...to name a few


I'm a Christ-follower.  

It's outta-this-world, blow-your-mind amazing to be in this non-stop-loving, dirty-heart-cleansing, tattered-soul-mending, forever-His-living relationship.  

This is my story of how I came to be a believer in Jesus Christ.

I'm married.   
I just love my husband!  His name's Tedd (with two "d"s).
I got married when I was 20, just one semester before finishing college (with a BA in Spanish), and I've never regretted for a moment being married young.  Having TT around makes my life so much sweeter!
Our Wedding Day - May 27th, 2007

And on March 12th, 2011, we had a beautiful little boy

And on November 20th, 2012, we had a sweet little girl


I'm a "missionary"  

I do literacy work with my husband.
You can read all about our adventures here:
Photobucket
And I write a bit more from a more personal and honest perspective here.
And how I became a missionary here.


I also love to sing and write music.  

Tedd and I made a worship/praise album back in 2008.
 Want one?  It's free (even the shipping).

Just check out emilylodes.com
My favorite song is "Make Me A Worshiper"

And as for this blog...


It's just little ole me sharin'.  It's an outlet, a journal, a testimony, a place to pour my heart out, a place to share my pictures, share my experiences, recipes I like, and to document the progress (or lack thereof) on the Queen...it's just so much fun for me!  That's it.

Hope to hear from you!  I love comments, or you can write me at emilylodes@literacyinternational.net
I like making bloggy buddies.
Glad you stopped by!

love, 
em
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...