January 11, 2010

Witches, Alcohol, & Jesus...

You know, when I met Josue last year in Nicaragua, I never would have guessed that he once lived in such despair and darkness that he was willing to take his own life, or that he had been involved in witchcraft, or that he had become an alcoholic by the age of 16...

This is Josue's story.  When I heard it for the first time, my mouth must have been hanging wide open by the end...it was so moving for me that I said, "hey! can I hear that again? and can I film you so I can share this with my friends?!"


Josue's Testimony from Emily Lodes on Vimeo.



Each time I hear someone's heart, what God has done in their lives, what they've been through...it never fails to surprise me and humble me.  I hope this will be inspiring for you as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful and encouraging story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what a testimony and the power of God unto salvation!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this. Can't wait to meet Josue one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...