February 14, 2010

"Valentine's Day" Present!

V-Day's something we've never really celebrated.  Last year we hung out with my parents and the year before that, we were tiling a floor all evening.  This year, Tedd had a little somethin' in his back pocket (for several months) and decided to tell me about it tonight...he used V-Day as an excuse.

About 5 months ago, I asked Tedd if we could put a faucet over the stoves for filling pots, etc.  He thought it was a cool idea, but a luxury item that wasn't necessary.  I agreed...


Meanwhile, he asked the plumber to run a cold water line above the stove :-)  That stinker.

I'm psyched!  How cool!?

If you know Tedd, you'll be just as surprised as I...it was definitely a suave move on his part.

Thanks, TT!  You're so thoughtful and sweet!!!

*Note: that is not our kitchen :-)  It's from google images.  

Our kitchen still looks like this:

1 comment:

  1. super super cool!!! jamie is dying for a "pot filler" above the stove..but the contractor said it wouldn't work! :( lucky girl!! can't wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...