February 8, 2010

I Got Interviewed!

Well...this is mostly a little blog promo for my friends Abigail & Lauren.  They're sisters-in-law; they have a special connection; they do things a little out of the ordinary; they love God so much and love to encourage Christian women & girls...you really oughta check out their blog, Pearls & Diamonds.  You can tell they put a lot of time and thought into their posts.  I never leave their blog without feeling challenged or inspired!
They interviewed me.  I was shocked really...and I wrote big answers thinking they'd shorten them down to the material they liked...but boy did I write 'em a novel!  If you're interested (Mom & Grammy), you can check out my first-ever interview here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...