Followers???

Are you following me?!?
Oh...
Well, thanks!!!

I don't have 1000+ followers, and I don't expect I ever will, and that's totally okay, but having a few is nice, isn't it?  It makes me feel like I'm not all alone in this little blog, talking to myself, cause that would be kinda weird...

Though I convinced myself in the beginning that I wouldn't ever care whether or not any one ever "followed" me, and that I was writing this blog for myself - a log of memories, a diary with pictures and recipes and random stories...but hey, at the end of the day, it feels pretty darn good to know at least someone out there is reading...even if it's just Mom & Grammy (holla!)

ahem.


So thank you:

  • Ashley - newfound friend who's got a wonderful goal in life
  • Jolly Green Mommy - the name says it all
  • Miss Emily Rachael - a gal seeking the narrow path
  • Julia - wonderful co-worker and friend
  • Joann - ah yes, of course!  I didn't have a link to your blog on your profile, so I got confused - I follow your blog!
  • The Fifth Street Momma - cute kids & motivational posts
  • Minnesota Mami - workin' her butt off :-) & has 3 adopted Colombian children - how cool is that!
  • Alysha - she has a really fun blog!
  • Bridgette - home of the little goblins - they go green too
  • Bleuskiiisgrl - do you have a blog?  I'd love to check it out.
  • Susan - childhood friend, very cute blog
  • Alexis - college roomie, one of my bridesmaids, and a newly-med :-)
  • Sara - married in Guatemala with two kids!
  • Grace - love her blog!
  • Kacee - I just love this girl so much!!
  • FourKidsMom - Kacee's mother-in-law; dear heart and fun family pics!
  • Momof3Girls - We're related somehow - I'm not sure if either of us knows how :-) but we attend the same family reunions!  Her blog is fun.
  • Aunti Marti - my Grammy's sister; they're the coolest (and hilarious when they get together)
  • Abigail - lovely friend! and she's about to have a baby any day now. oh! and she's the one who let me share her awesome pretzel recipe! Thanks, Abigail!
  • Michelle - she married a Mennonite and has adorable kids and tells fun stories!
  • Amber - this gal's got a super blog & is all about being a home maker
Thanks so much y'all!
You're a big part of what makes blogging so much fun!

Comments

  1. aww, it does feel good to have followers :) thanks for letting me know about tatertotsandjello!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl!! i didn't even realize that i wasn't a follower yet! sorry!! i still love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) How fun you posted links to all our blogs...now I'm gonna have to go check these ladies out and follow them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Em, you're in my google reader! I don't use google connect. I'm kinda weird that way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to getting to know you TOO! Followers are fun, but even more fun when you know who's following...otherwise you get a bit paranoid (in my experience) and start to wonder, "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY ARE THEY FOLLOWING ME?!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn, I often wonder that about my Twitter followers!

    Emily, you have a fabulous blog. It's so REAL. :) (And I'm a follower now - I thought I already was, but apparently I just haven't closed the tab since I found your little internet nook last month.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial