Doggy Day Out!

This Sunday, Tedd & I set out toward the waterfall again with the pups.  It was a good long leisurely hike (about 4 miles round-trip) and the dogs had a total blast!  It was so nice to get out and enjoy the sun and then picnic by the river.  The best part was that no one else was out there that day, so we had the place all to ourselves!
me & my sweetheart!

Tedd & Velloso at the waterfall...time to swim!

Velloso was a little nervous...

atta boy!

alright, that's enough - coming back to shore...but see little Annabelle taking her turn, swimming in the background?  She's so brave!


watch out for those sharp claws!

this one's my favorite!


time to dry off

because it's time for a snack!
(that caught someone's attention)


soooo big

Just look at that wolf!
(he howls like one too)

chasing cows

heading home

Another wonderful day!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you got to take the dogs back to the waterfall; it looks like they had a great time! I love the pictures!
    -Emily W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial