I don’t have any "before" pictures, but my waist was 27 inches pre-pregnancy and I was about 127 pounds. I haven’t measured my waist recently, but Tedd & I both agree that I definitely have a bump that wasn’t there before (so exciting!), and last time I weighed in, I was 132 pounds. That gives me a good 5 pounds of weight-gain in the first trimester (thanks to low-levels of morning sickness & a healthy appetite)...
So there are the numbers for you, and here are the pictures to catch up a bit:
12 weeks (at my first appointment)
...and I missed the 13 weeks picture, so here's 14 weeks
And in other news, I’m going to try and post some pregnancy updates more frequently now since
I’m officially in the 2nd trimester!
- Baby's now the size of a lemon! (14 weeks)
- I had a dream this week that we had a baby girl...hmmm...
- Food aversions are gone, but fatigue level still high. I'm averaging about 10 hours of sleep nightly plus a nap during the day! Just thankful that my husband picks up the slack while I sleep so much.
- Cravings aren't as strong as before, but I would really love a BLT right now!
- Should be feeling Baby move in as little as two weeks!
This is starting to feel more real as we enter the second trimester and feel a bump forming, but this whole thing is still so surreal. When it hits me, I just feel so honored and privileged to be a part of this miracle, and so so thankful for this little (but HUGE) answer to prayer.