October 30, 2010

I "Snissed"

I've pretty much always had a bladder of steel.  I'm the girl that makes it through the night without waking up to pee.  Even now, almost 5 months pregnant, I barely wake up in the night to go (and yes, I'm staying hydrated).

But last night, while I was cooking dinner, I sprinkled in the pepper and I sneezed...(so stereotypical, right?)

I sneezed really hard...    (far away from the food, in case this story is grossing you out)...

And then I sneezed again...

and, well...you know.

This is a normal pregnancy thing, right?  Please tell me this is normal.  I mean, every time I sneeze now, guys, I have to make a conscious effort to hold things together...and if a couple of sneezes catch me off-guard like that??

Sheesh, I just hope this doesn't happen to me in public!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...