October 28, 2009

The Kitchen

Photobucket
I love good food...love feeding people...I'm learning to bake (& having a blast!)...I often look to my husband for cooking advice...I'm a stir-fry freak...and here, I simply like to share what I think tastes good!  
Enjoy.

My Favorite Recipes:
(click pic to see post!)

~ Soft Pretzels ~
Photobucket

~ Bride & Groom Cake Pops ~
Photobucket

~ Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread ~
Photobucket

~ Gringa Guacamole ~
Photobucket

~ Lace Cookies ~
Photobucket

~ Chinese Fried Rice ~
Photobucket


More Great Recipes
here at Em's Blog
(click title to see post)


Main Course
Quick Quesadillas (w/ yogurt & spinach)
Delicious Leftover Turkey (or Chicken) Wrap
Breakfast Burritos
Orange-Ginger Chicken
Indian Beef Coconut Curry
Chinese Fried Rice
Turkey Tacos w/ Cilantro-Cream Sauce
Cheesy Venison Enchiladas
Toasty French Bread Pizza
Monster Guts Soup
Salmon w/ Lemon-Dill Sauce

International
Sides/Appetizers/Sauces/Snacks
Green Bean Bundles
Mint Raita
Soft Pretzels
Nicaraguan Gallo Pinto
Tostones
Cilantro-Cream Sauce
Homemade Paneer (Fresh Indian Cheese)
Virgin Sangria

Desserts
Thin Lemon Crisp Cookies
Cake Pops
Lace Cookies
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
Homemade Granola Bars
"Reese's" Pinwheels
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie

The Basics
Making Good Rice on the Stovetop
How to Cut an Avocado
Pumpkin Puree From Scratch 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...