Not to Brag or Anything, But...

We've had three full pitchers of fresh-squeezed limeade this week, and this is what is currently remaining in the fruit drawer...
(the yellow ones are the juiciest!)

So...while you are enjoying hoodies and apple cider and pumpkin bread, I will be sipping ice-cold, fresh-squeezed limeade, and trying to stay content in this hot tropical weather I've been living in for 8 months.  Sigh.  I miss fall.  But I know I'll miss limeade, among other things, once I return to the homeland, so I'm just tryin' to soak it all in while I can.  So here's to being content in all situations (and seasons)...cheers!

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial