Nursery Inspiration?

Alysha over at the Tarr Pit just introduced me to OrangeBerryBaby, a stay-at-home-mom's Etsy shop.  

Ain't this just the cutest thing?
It's a bird pillow!  I love his little legs.  And this snuggly blanket...oh me oh my!  I'm such a sucker for adorable things...
These are the colors I would love to have in a little boy's nursery.  White, orange, robin's egg blue, chocolate, and soft lime.

And ooh, I love the simplicity of this one...

Do you know about Etsy?  If you're a regular blog-reader or blogger, I'm sure you do.  But if you're my Grammy* (no 'fence, Grams), then you probably don't, so let me tell you, you'll love it!  (But beware!  You could be stuck on there for hours, drooling, OR, even worse, you could start getting major craft fever...just sayin').

Basically, Etsy is a place where crafters can sell their hand-made things online, along with folks who sell vintage items.  It's the coolest, and I love that you can buy personalized, hand-crafted items, and help out a stay-at-home mom (or dad) all at the same time!  

I dream of having an Etsy shop one day, 'cause I like crafty stuff too (who doesn't?), but I have no idea what I would sell...it's usually better to start the other way around, huh?  First, product, then a shop; not a shop and then sit there think about what you're good at making :-) but whatev.  I can dream!

*(Grammy, Chik-fil-A on me if you already knew what Etsy was!)

Comments

  1. Yea!!!! I get a free Chick-fil-A!!! "Etsy" is in my favorites!!! :-)
    You have so many great ideas..I know your dream will come true!

    Love and prayers,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...THAT Grammy! LOL... Okay, so I'm only a "great aunt", but I'm gonna be a "GREAT, GREAT AUNT" soon..

    Love your thoughts Em!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for the comments - they make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial