December 21, 2010

Milk Bottle Label Tutorial

These milk bottle labels are very simple to make!

1:
Download these easy peasy milk labels I made in Photoshop, and print!
or download this if you want "ho-ho-whole milk"

2:
Cut out the labels (just inside the black line) and put some sticky stuff on the back...

....and stick 'em onto other layers of pretty craft paper, cutting out a border each time.

3:
Attach the label to some pretty coordinating ribbon (I used tape after a failed attempt with fabric glue)...
Again, after trying good fabric glue, I wound up just using a stapler to secure my ribbon around the milk bottles...
staple magic

These are the milk bottles I used.  They're actually wine carafes from Walmart!
 And voila!  See?  So easy!
Have fun and if you use this tutorial for a project, please share your results!  Thanks!


If you'd like to vote for this blog, click here:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...