32 Weeks

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted a belly pic.  Ian & I are 32 weeks into this now!
Weight: I've gained 30 lbs!  Yoikes!!!  My waist has grown 12 inches.
Maternity clothes? Definitely.
Stretch marks?  Still none thankfully.
Sleep?  Still sleeping great.  Having lots of dreams.
Best moment this week? A baby shower!  Seeing Ian’s name all over everything :-) all the sweet baby items, and reuniting with some wonderful friends.
Food cravings: Nothing really.  I've been seriously enjoying a big bag of fresh cherries this week though!
Belly button in or out? Flat :-)
Movement?  We can see him rolling around really clearly now.  Lots of belly-morphing.
Symptoms?  Some back pain now & then.  It's hard to bend over to put my shoes on :-)
What I'm looking forward to: setting up the baby's room

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial