February 6, 2011

Faith the Size of a Mustard Seed

I'm still dreaming (often) about one day selling my art on Etsy...but I guess I'm a little scared.  Scared people won't like my work, scared I won't be able to keep up, scared that it'll be something that I start and never finish...

...but I'm still dreaming.

In the meantime, I make what comes to mind based on what inspires me simply because I love to work with my hands and I love the challenge of trying to create what's in my head.
Danny & Norman were looking through our stash of Indian spices with me the other day and were really intrigued when they saw the bag of teeny little mustard seeds.  "Wow, like the mustard seed in the Bible!" one of them said, "it's so small."  So this is my little parting gift for them to remember us by and to encourage them in their faith.  I hope they like it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...