February 2, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peek - Week 2

Not much happened in the nursery this past week.  I did manage to paint something, but it's not finished...wanna see it anyway?  Okay, sure.

Sneak Peek, Week 2 - The Changing Table
 inside drawer #1 - cloth diapers/covers, inserts, and good ole disposables

one of two flip diapers that came in the mail this week (i used a gift card from my aunt & uncle) - I'm so excited!

old-school cloth diapers...I wonder if we'll ever get the hang of these things (fancy cloth dipes included!)

baby clothes!!  Our friends Kacee & Jamie gave us a boatload of their boys' hand-me-downs last week for little Ian.  We are set!

Here's the cool rug for the nursery.  I wanted more mature looking decor so he can grow with it, or to have the option of using his stuff in other places in our home.

and here's the changing table with a painted graphic to match the rug!  I love it!  I still hope to paint another similar one in the lower left corner, so I'll be sure to show you the true before/after later on...maybe next week???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...