The Growing Belly - 40 weeks

This is just for fun.  I had actually started writing this post before I even hit 40 weeks because I assumed that I would probably wind up going late.  Little did I know, I would be in a hospital on my due date w/ a sweet baby boy in my arms!

The following is part of the original post...

I didn't do an awesome job with belly pics (I missed a few weeks, I didn't keep them consistent, and I didn't get any "before" pics), but I'm glad I took these nonetheless.  So for fun, here's my growing belly!
11 weeks

12 weeks

14 weeks

15 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks

29 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

 38 weeks

 39 weeks

and two days short of 40 weeks!

I often look at Ian and I just can't believe he was inside of me!  What an incredible miracle!  
(I'm sure glad he's out ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial