April 11, 2011

Weekly Menu: Week 9

Time for another weekly menu!  Menu Week 8 was successful (and delicious) by the way, thanks to the help of hubby!  He goes "back to work" today (though he is always working on LEI stuff during the days off and on).  I've been beyond blessed to have him around so much this past month.  I'm certainly going to miss having him around all the time and having his invaluable help with the baby + household chores, but I know it's time.  This week should be exciting ;-)
Palak Paneer from Week 8


Week 9 Menu:
This week I'm trying to introduce a couple of new recipes...

Monday:
Baked Ziti
(based off of the Joy of Cooking recipe)
w/ some version of this Sweet Potato Souffle
and a Spinach Salad

Tuesday:
(using egg roll wrappers I found near the produce section at WM)

Wednesday:
Leftovers

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Quiche

Saturday:
Split Pea Soup

 Sunday:
Leftovers

Got a menu this week?  Share your plans!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...