May 4, 2011

Weekly Menu: Week 12


mm-mm-mm Chocolate Chip Cookies!  I've been experimenting with different recipes for years, and we've finally come across a favorite!  I can't wait to share it with you!  Big CCC post coming soon.

Monday:
Big Veggie-Packed Salad
& Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert :)

Tuesday:
French Bread Pizza & Sauteed Veggies
Banana Bread for dessert

Wednesday:
Homemade Chicken Nuggets (freezer meal) w/ Veggies or Salad
since we didn't have this last week

Thursday:
Spaghetti & Meatballs w/ Zuchinni
I want to experiment with a good meatball recipe - anyone recommendations?

Friday:
leftovers

Saturday:
A whatever's-in-our-fridge version of these taquitos perhaps?

Sunday:
if it's a good day, I'd like to make a Quiche from the Joy of Cooking cookbook

week in review: we didn't get around to the quiche, and instead of taquitos I made Thai Yellow Curry w/ rice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...