Weekly Menu: Week 15

Caprese Salad.  I can. not. get enough of this stuff!!  We've got a little box in the yard with basil and tomato plants and I want to eat this every day.
 (to make it: fresh basil w/ sliced tomatoes & fresh mozzarella + fresh ground pepper = YUM!!)

Before I get to the weekly menu, I just wanted to do a little update of our life lately.  First there was Father's Day - Tedd's very first!  He's a wonderful wonderful daddy!  It is evident that he loves Ian sooooo much and I am so thankful for how he is tenderly caring for our son, being an active presence in his life. 
Father's Day 
(Ian was cooing and squealing and it had us all giddy)

Speaking of tenderly caring for our son, Ian had 5 shots today at his doctor's appt.  Tedd was so sweet with Ian after the visit.  He wanted to sit in the back with him in the car on the way home and when we got home, he cuddled with him and read to him from his "favorite" book.
 Comforting the "koala boy" after getting his shots.

We call Ian "koala boy" almost exclusively now because of the way he holds on to us when we carry him around (and boy does he love to be carried).  By the way, he's 3 months and a week and he is 16 pounds and 13 ounces!  He's in the 95th percentile for his height and weight, just like his great uncle was, who's now a tree of a man.  I think I'll be looking up at Ian someday.

So on that note :) (thanks for bearing with me), I'd like to share my menu for this week:

M: Palak Paneer w/ Rice & Dahl
T: Cobb Salad w/ Baked Sweet Potatoes
W: Lasagna & Garlic-Roasted Zucchini
R: Leftovers :)
F: Garden Veggie Stir-fry (Asian Style)
S: Potato Salad w/ leftovers?
Sun: Dining w/ Friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial