Final Nursery Reveal
It was a fun challenge, trying to put everything together on a tight budget! I used most of what I already had, and what was given to us, so I think it cost me under $125 to do the entire thing! Here are a few notes about the nursery:
- crib, changing table, reclining wingback, and toybox were all second-hand and given to us (yes!!)
- I bought the curtains at Hancock's half-price
- Bedding is Target's Dwell Studio brand (it was on clearance)
- The teddy bear rocker is from Pottery Barn (an awesome thrift find from my mother-in-law)
- Rug is from Target (a gift from my mom)
- The colorful bunting triptych was something I painted after Ian was born
- The circle mirror was a wedding gift (4 yrs ago :) from Pier 1
- I recovered the wingback (one of my favorite touches to the room)
- The window message board is a repurposed old window we found at the Queen in the basement. You can read about how I made that here.
- Pillows: the white knitted one was thrifted, the orange Pottery Barn pillow behind the green teddy was a wedding gift way back when. The circle Target pillow on the toy chest was a baby shower gift. The orange pillow on the toy chest was made from a table runner I found for $3 at a thrift store. The Green Teddy was 5 bucks at a thrift store. I just love thrift stores!
- I made the fabric pom poms hanging over the crib from a bunch of spare fabric I had, you can find the tutorial here.