September 10, 2011

Vacation Extended!

Hey!!  I'm back.  Mostly.
Ian helping his Daddy hang the microwave.

Whew!  I've been inside of a home renovation whirlwind.  It's been overwhelming, to say the least, but a lot of fun.  In case you missed the last post, we're in the Queen!  For a little while, we didn't have hot water, washer/dryer, or worst of all, internet (j/k).  But now we've got all those great things hooked up and I'm showering, doing laundry, and back on the blog.

But you'll have to forgive me, I've gotta extend my "blog vacation" a bit longer b/c I've got so much on my plate right now.  I'll try to drop in a couple times this month, however, to share some random thoughts.

Now, catching up a bit more: In August, we went to visit Tedd's family (a 22 hr road trip with a baby!) and had a blast!  (Except for the road trip part).  Here are some pics of our fun:
Ian goes to see his Great Grandmom
We stopped in WV on the way home to see our friends.
As soon as we got back, I turned 25, we packed up our house in a week, and moved into the Queen.  Here's a little video of one of our first nights in the Queen...

That's all for now!  I'll be back!  The kitchen's really coming along nicely and I can't wait to show you what we're up to.

I wasn't lying about the blog makeover, by the way.  I've just got to finish up a few things before it goes live.  Maybe by the beginning of October :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...