September 2, 2011

We're Like the Beverly Hillbillies! (Queen Post)

Well this ain't the first time we've had a truck and trailer loaded to the brim (and beyond) with all our stuff, but Lord-willing, it will be the last time.  Folks, we've moved to the Queen.
Can't believe I'm saying it!  We've moved to the Queen! 

Now, before you get too too excited, it should be known that there is still a lot of work to be done.  BUT, she is habitable and it's taken a lot of work to get to this point.  So we are grateful, giddy, and gung-ho about getting moved in and getting on with work.  Now the time pressure is off and we'll be able to chill a little bit more.

So, I'm gonna make this quick (hello, September!  How'd you get here so fast?) because I'm at the public library getting some internet and I'm in a hurry.  BUT, I told you I'd be back in September, and I've got a few quick shots of the habitable homestead.

Here goes:
bedroom



hallway
"servant stairs"
guest bath

Grant helped!


kitchen


living room



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...