These Are My Normal Friends (and My Normal Thoughts)

I just couldn't help but post this picture.  I'm not sure what pose we decided on, but we weren't all on the same page apparently, and something funny must have happened.  I like these people.
I love Fall get-togethers.  I just stinkin' love Fall.  So to have pals and campfires and Fall all in the same place?!  It's almost more happiness than I can handle. 


And this video of Ian & my dad makes me really happy, too.  Just try not to smile, I dare you.


Then there's this new guy.  He's got a HEPA filter and some serious suction.  I love it!  It's giving me peace of mind, too, with all the INSANE amount of FILTH we're trying to remove, inch by inch, from the inside of our home.

I gotta tell ya, we've moved in, but it's still a giant mess with tons of work to be done.  Not complaining.  But I think I had some folks thinking we're all moved in and done with the renovation.  Nope.  We're still in the thick of it!  Like, we're still wearing our paint clothes and eating hot dogs for every meal kind of thick-of-it.  BUT, it's starting to look great.  I just never knew it would take so many hours to scrub 3 years of renovation dirt off of antique ornate baseboards, that's all.

One day (soon I hope), I will have more coherent blog posts and will have some cooler things to talk about.  But for now, I have scrambled eggs for brains, and I appreciate that you're still coming around :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial