April 17, 2012

Ian's Petting Zoo Birthday Party!

These are way overdue, but my life is just in one of those seasons lately.  It seems I only have time to be Ian's mommy, do housework, and sleep.  I'm not discouraged though; it's just a season :)

My little one-year-old.  I feel thankful.  Ian has given us a measure of joy this past year that we never knew could exist.
Untitled

So how about a few photos of Ian's Birthday party last month?
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The kiddos had a great time petting the baby animals.  There was a goat, a pig, and a really furry rabbit.  The kids spend the afternoon blowing bubbles, petting the animals, and just running around like kiddos do!

There were several little babies, including a few toddlers who were at Ian's party.  One of Ian's newest pals is Kailee, who stayed with us for the weekend with her mommy and daddy.  They were so cute together!

Ian & Kailee

And I could just kick myself for not getting a photo of the table of goodies!  We had the whole petting zoo theme going.  Cheddar bunny crackers, pigs in a blanket, "piggy punch," "rabbit food" (aka: veggie trays), and I had goat cheese, but I don't know if it ever made it out to the table! ha!  The whole set up was really cute, but you'll just have to trust me since I don't have a picture :)

And there was one more birthday surprise....but that's for another post :)  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...