Locks of Love - My 3rd Time!

So it takes about two years for me to grow my hair really long, and then to get tired of it being really long.  So 6 years = three donations to Locks of Love.  It's exciting to be a part of something like this, and it's also fun to just chop of a foot of hair for a drastic change.

So here was my latest hairy adventure in photos...


I went to Vogue Salon in downtown Fort Smith; it's located in a restored historic home!  "Cindy" cut my hair.

Bye Bye! (approx. 14 inches)

So before...

and after...


You can click here to see a post about the first time I donated, or here to see the second time, or HERE to see a post about when my brother donated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread (+ Free Printables)

"Show Him Some Love" Challenge

Fabric Pom Pom Tutorial