November 10, 2012

Full Term, Baby!

Well, we're 37 weeks along.  I'm already 2cm dilated which is pretty cool, and I've got this gut feeling she's coming early, but we shall see!
Tedd and I have been working on all kinds of projects, as they are never-ever-ending around here at "The Queen," in order to get as much done as possible before Nora's arrival.  My main projects are baby-related when there's time, such as freezer meals and finishing up the kids' room.  Lately it's been ruffly curtains on the list.  Whew.  I'm not a seamstress, so it takes everything in me to get motivated and finish - but I'm loving the results!!

I'll show you some nursery sneak peeks very soon, including that painted dresser I talked up last month.

Let the countdown begin!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...