February 14, 2014

1Corinthians13 Love Art: Happy Valentine's Day 2014

Regardless of how one feels about the Bible, I think its definition of love transcends all biases; it is pure and exemplary...


So much so that I am eternally challenged by it.

And that's why I want these verses in my face every day.  I want to see these words when I'm interacting with my family, whenever I enter back into our home after being out in the world full of unloved people, so I can think about how I'm treating others.

I also know that this kind of love is impossible without God.  It requires a heart abiding in Him.

"Did you learn to love?"  These words have haunted me...

Will I learn to love in this life?  I'm certainly learn-ing.  But, God, am I ever going to love all those people like you do?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...